Saturday, June 6, 2009

Using Your Power for Good not Evil

I enjoy a good celebrity blog as much as the next person.  However, my idea for today is this. 

Someone should start a blog that focuses on the wonderful things that celebrities do for others.  There is Look to the Stars.  It's nice to have all that info in one place.  But, there's not that much out there for daily posts/blogging on the topic.    

For example, I just learned that Mariska Hegarty has this amazing charity called Joyful Heart Foundation.  I thought this was a very cool thing because she based it off of the character that she plays on television.

Or, Bono, who could forget him?  He's EVERYWHERE!

Brad & Angelina?  Yes, they've had their share of tabloid space but, I think that they've done more than enough after the fact and now, you don't always see them in the smut anymore!  

I want to know more about celebrities that are doing honest to goodness real people stuff and being outstanding role models.  Not the ones showing off their underpants or trying to reclaim fame with a silly, only-going-to-last-for-one-season reality series. Who comes to mind for you?  Are there any blogs out there already that I'm missing? 


No comments:

Post a Comment