Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bread Baking

Something I've had on my "to do" list for AGES, is to bake bread.  I tried making pizza dough once and it didn't come out the way I expected.  

Today, I saw a friend post about being a "bread baking fiend" and it made me want to try my hand at it.  So, silly me, started to go and look up MORE bread recipes.  I already have a TON bookmarked and on-hand in my cookbooks.  It would be a perfect waste of time to go and look them up again!  *sigh*  It will still remain on my list of things that I want to do and, now maybe you can add it to yours!  Here are some of the recipes that I've wanted to try...just haven't gotten around to it. 



If you try them, I'd like to hear some reviews.  The perfectionist part of me always thinks that I need a bread machine and, while it may be easier, I'd prefer to do things with what I have on hand.  Let's try and come up with tried and true, SIMPLE, non-bread machine recipes to post in comments.  Oooo...even better, post some no knead recipes!  Happy Bread Baking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment